Friday, February 4, 2011

The home made costume









last hallowen i was katara from the last airbender and we made a home made costume my dad got angry sometimes with the sewing machine and we almost didn't get it done but we did and it was a great sucsess
oh,and we even made something to look like i was atually waterbending and it was sooooooooooooo cool!!!
we even did the hair style and everything! last hallowen rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is a picture of me wearing my costume with my hair done and everything!.

2 comments:

  1. It was a cool costume. It was fun making it...when the sowing machine worked. But it kept getting the thread tangled in a big ball and breaking the thread. You are right I did get pretty angry a couple of times!

    I like your floating water. Very nice. Are you a real water bender? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costume was definitely the most creative and memorable. Great job daddy and I LOVE your fashion blog, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete